When big comic book movies come up, there are going to be characters that you know for sure I’m going to do tutorials on. For SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING, it’s a given that I’m going to do a tutorial on the main character. It would be silly of me not to! So here it is, SPIDER-MAN as he appears in the MCU — the Stark suit!
Now, doing tutorials on other characters that appear in this movie is a little tricky, and it really depends in how memorable they are. As I’ve said many times before, just because two characters appear in the same popular movie doesn’t mean they will both be popular drawing tutorials. (Seriously, who here even cares about Malekith or Kaecilius, or Batroc or the Mandarin anymore?) Watch this for more details on what I mean: https://youtu.be/9cmFSAfOYak?t=3m38s
So here’s the likelihood I’m going to draw characters from the SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING movie:
- VULTURE – Maybe. Depends on how impactful he is on the MCU as a whole. Usually, these ‘one and done’ villains (bad guys who are poorly fleshed out and only appear in one movie) don’t do so well as tutorials because they’re easily forgotten after a month.
- IRON MAN – Probably not. This design is very similar to the last design, aside from more gray.
- SHOCKER – Probably not.
- TINKERER – No.
- AUNT MAY, NED LEEDS,OR ANY OTHER CIVILIAN CHARACTER – Currently I don’t do civilian characters, so unfortunately no.
- SPIDER-MAN without a mask – I would if I had the time, but unfortunately I don’t at the moment.
- OTHER CHARACTERS IN SPIDER-MAN COMICS – Yes. Highly likely.
I find myself having to answer the same questions repeatedly, so I hope this gives you all an idea of my thought process.
Please note that I won’t have tutorials next week so I can spend a nice, relaxing holidays with my family.
SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING MOVIE SYNOPSIS:
Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, young Peter Parker returns home to live with his Aunt May. Under the watchful eye of mentor Tony Stark, Parker starts to embrace his newfound identity as Spider-Man. He also tries to return to his normal daily routine — distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just a friendly neighborhood superhero. Peter must soon put his powers to the test when the evil Vulture emerges to threaten everything that he holds dear.
DOWNLOAD THE SPIDER-MAN COLORING PAGE HERE:
* Note: This video is not intended to be downloaded for personal use. PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO! *