I think it’s time to change up the artwork on my “Wall of Fame”, the wall that’s usually behind me in my videos. Want to have your artwork included? Read on to find out what you can do.
Starting this month (March) I want to hold monthly contests. Send your original artwork and your letters to me by mail, and I will add it to my Wall of Fame. Plus you will be eligible to win monthly prizes.
This month there will be two prizes: an 8×10 art print of Ant-Man, and an 8×10 art print of Armored Batman. Both from speed drawing videos that i made in the past.
Added to that, any letters that you include with your drawings will be read on camera by me. Consider this a shout-out! If you want me to plug your YouTube channel, Facebook or Instagram accounts, this is the way to do it!
Here are some stipulations:
- 1) Your artwork needs to be sent BY MAIL ONLY. No email, DMs or social media posts. It needs to be an original, not a photograph or photocopy. You may send your artwork in a normal envelope. It’s okay to fold it.
- 2) Anyone anywhere in the globe is eligible. Your artwork needs to be received by me by March 31st in order for you to be eligible for this month’s draw. This may mean you have to send me your mail early, if you live somewhere far away.
- 3) Your artwork can be in pencil, in inks, or in color. Any type of paper will do, but I do prefer normal-sized paper (8.5×11 in North America or A4 overseas).
- 4) Your drawing needs to be from one of my tutorials! You don’t need to create new artwork just for this contest — feel free to send me a drawing you have already done!
- 5) One person, one entry, PER MONTH. Even if you send me multiple drawings by mail, I can only add your name in the draw one time only. But once this month’s draw is done and a new month begins, everything is reset and you can enter again.
- 6) If you want to include a letter, you can write it in the back of your drawing, or in a separate piece of paper. Send it to me in the same envelope.
- 7) Please note that any artwork sent to me will not be returned to you, so please make sure you are willing to part ways with your drawing.
The winners will be announced in a video at the end of this month. I will be asking for winners’ mailing addresses so that I can send prizes.
INTERESTED? Here’s where you can send your mail:
DRAW IT, TOO!
P.O. Box 1131
Good luck to all of you and happy drawing,